Re: [vox-tech] RHL 7 and kernel 2.4.0 woes

Re: [vox-tech] RHL 7 and kernel 2.4.0 woes

jan,

it's hard to imagine that RH7 would be that behind in the requirements, but
if that's the case, please post what you find, because that's good info for
the installfests.

we already know that latest libranet needs an updated modutils for 2.4.*.

btw, what kernel does rh7 come with?

good luck!
pete