Re: [vox-tech] RHL 7 and kernel 2.4.0 woes

Re: [vox-tech] RHL 7 and kernel 2.4.0 woes

As it turns out, I am an idiot.

I didn't look all the way through the changes file in
Documentation to see that I was missing some current
changes to important stuff.

Sorry to bother you all with my whining.

When I get it compiled, I'll write up a little thingy
so that other newbies like myself can (hopefully)
follow some instructions on what is needed to get it
running.

Just goes to show that in the wee small hours of the
morning, that sometimes I should be sleeping instead
of figuring stuff out.

:)