[vox-tech] More RAID Stuff

Hey everyone:

    With all this talk about RAID arrays I had a quick question.  Promise
Technologies (www.promise.com) makes an EIDE RAID controller call the
SuperTrak 66 (also produced as an ATA100 version the SuperTrak 100).  Anyone
know if Linux supports this card?  Also, should I even bother with an IDE
RAID array or just spend the extra bucks to do SCSI?  Lastly, how well does
Linux support RAID level 5?  Anyway, thanks for your time.

Patrick