January 6: Social gathering

[vox-tech] VPN type stuff

Here's another question:  Anyone know the feasibility/process for taking two
LAN's, both MSAQ'ed behind linux boxes, and connecting them over a VPN?
Here's the deal:  next year my apartment has ethernet access (hooray!! no
more UCD dial-up!). My two roommates and I all have windows boxes (and I
have a linux box) that I'm going to MSAQ behind an LRP box on our LAN.  A
friend of mine has the same set-up at a different complex.  The end result
we'd like to have is to open Network Neighborhood in Windows and see eight
computers rather than four, or perhaps two workgroups with four computers
each.  Anyone know how this one might work?

Patrick

P.S. I looked up FreeS/WAN but the links for most of the recent
documentation are broken :-(