Re: [vox-tech] athlon questions

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 05:38:12PM -0800, Henry House wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 04:16:40PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > it sounds like a bunch of us are thinking of building some athlon home
> > systems.   maybe we should put our brains together and try to save on s&h by
> > ordering together?
>
> Let's do it. I've never build a computer before and I'm dying to do so.

LOL!  I remember this feeling.

...It comes from being raised on Macs, and being completely unable
to perform this seemingly wonderful act.

In fact, this was the major reason that I abandoned Macs when I made
the switch to Linux from MacOS.

You'd be amazed how mind-numbingly simple it is (provided a certain
amount of care is taken, anyway).

> --
> Henry House
> OpenPGP key available from http://hajhouse.org/hajhouse.asc