Re: [vox-tech] Monitor

heh... no, i meant the actual black magick involved with coming up with the
numbers.

my general philosophy is to generate everything but the sync frequencies by
hand.  at that point, i use xvidtune to fine tune everything else like
centering and final touches on width/height.

my displays come out really nicely for gaming...

pete

On Fri 05 Jan 01,  4:50 PM, Micah Cowan said...

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?              linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.          -