Re: [vox-tech] Monitor

i figured you meant man, but wasn't sure because i can't find anything in
the man page about generating modelines...

micah, it's a very long and complicated process.  are you SURE it's
in your man page?

on my man page, it gives an indication of what the fields mean (sort of),
but not how to generate them.

if your man page does in fact show how to generate a refresh rate from an
horizontal/vertical sync frequency and a dot clock, can you email me your
man page?  i'd definitely like to take a look!

pete

On Fri 05 Jan 01,  4:15 PM, Micah Cowan said...

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?              linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.          -