Re: [vox-tech] Monitor

huh?

what's XF86Config(4/5)?  i have a feeling you're not really following the
conversation -- what exactly are you talking about?  how to generate
modetimings?

if there's another source to learn about them other than the large and
hard-to-understand howto, i would *dearly* love to know about it!  :-)

pete

On Fri 05 Jan 01,  3:12 PM, Micah Cowan said...

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?              linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.          -