January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] attention tex users

are these dvi files or ps files?

if you need a quick fix until you figure out what's going on, you can use
geometry to put the margins back the way they were.

pete

On Thu 04 Jan 01,  1:06 PM, Henry House said...

(snip)

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?              linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.          -