January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Disk Space Mystery

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] Disk Space Mystery
  • From: Peter Jay Salzman <p@diMAPSrac.org>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:32:15 -0800

bob, check your saved messages from about a month ago.  i think jeff, micah
or perhaps mark posted a message about using "du" to find where disk space
is going.  i can't remember who had asked the question, but thought it was
when netscape was eating your disk space.

in any event, check out the man page for du.

pete

--
17 Jan: ABC quotes Bush as saying he's considering a challenge of Roe v Wade.
22 Jan: President Bush's first act is to stop funding to organizations which