Re: [vox-tech] SMB mounting question

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] SMB mounting question
  • From: Matt Roper <mdrMAPSoper@ucdavis.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:35:43 -0800

I assume that //service_i_want looks like //computername/folder.  Does
using the computer's IP address instead of the computer name make any
difference?  Also, do you get the same error message if you use the
smbmount command?  i.e.   smbmount //somecomputer/somefolder /mydir

Matt

Matt Roper
mdroper@ucdavis.edu
http://www.mattrope.com