Re: [vox-tech] X on thinkpad A21p

I had the same problem with my Thinkpad i series 1400(which has the same
chipset).  I curentyl have mine working.  This is what I am running:

debian 2.2r2
Xfree86 4.02

I installed the svga server so that I could use XF86Setup and also had
to use -configure.

I can bring my laptop to tonight's meeting and we can compare settings
if you like.  I will actually be able to make it early tonight.