Re: [vox-tech] X on my new A21p

I have the exact same card in my Vaio Z505-LS and it ran right out of the
box. I'm running XFree86 3.3.6 with 3d acceleration and all. It autodetected
the card as an ATI Rage Mobility and I just picked Generic LCD at 1024x768
as my monitor...

I would try sticking with pre-made monitor specs, as opposed to going with
'custom monitor', but that's kind of a wild guess.

-Gabriel