Re: [vox-tech] cheap PCs

dang, i hate following up to my own posts, but ...

On Thu 11 Jan 01,  8:21 AM, Peter Jay Salzman said...
> On Thu 11 Jan 01,  6:34 AM, Jim Riffel said...
> >     If you look around enough, you can find deals on cheap PCs.  While many of
>them are older and slower than what is wanted
> > by "those with too much time and money on their hands" (gamers),  they can make
>fine Linux firewalls or kick-around boxes.
>
> heh; i here you, jim.

date:    Thu Jan 11 08:28:05 PST 2001

i *just* woke up 2 minutes before writing this, the coffee was still
brewing, and i was in that "groggy; i can't talk" phase.

i'm as horrified as all of you.  :)

pete