Re: [vox-tech] does anyone know how to hack into other pple'scomputer?

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Chan Yan Huang wrote:
> I mean the real stuff.  to hack into my friend's computer when he is online.

4n 31337 H4><0R d00d n3\/3R r3\/331s HuR S33cr37z!!#!$$!#@

But seriously.  If you're genuinely interested in security, may I politely
suggest that you make a serious study of the field?  There are plenty of
contributions yet to be made, and it's a FAR more worthwhile (and
interesting) pursuit than trying to break into someone else's box, which
in my Worthwhileness Book rates a notch or two below deliberately making
chalk squeak.

--nicole twn

***
Bomb the President's encrypted nuclear CIA spy terrorist governmental
coverup revolution!  (Carnivore must die.)