Re: [vox-tech] ftp server problem

i had the same "ls" problem with suse linux.   i finally fixed it by
installing debian.

pete

Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?              linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.          -
"Coffee...I've conquered the Borg on coffee."  p@belial.ucdavis.edu    /v\
  --Kathryn Janeway on the virtues of coffee   http://www.dirac.org   // \\
GPG Fingerprint: B9F1 6CF3 47C4 7CD8 D33E  70A9 A3B9 1945 67EA 951D   rules

On Tue 09 Jan 01,  1:23 PM, Leo Rainer said...