Re: [vox-tech] PERL error message: Value of <HANDLE> construct canbe "0"

Re: [vox-tech] PERL error message: Value of <HANDLE> construct canbe "0"

Actually, never mind my "never mind" post.  The problem persists.  The
variable name thing turned out to be another problem.  So what *is* this
problem?

Sorry about that.

-Mark

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Mark Kim wrote:

> Never mind.  Found the problem.  I used a variable without assigning a
> value to it, happened due to a typo.
>
> ---
> Mark K. Kim
> http://www.cbreak.org/mark/