Re: [vox-tech] Red Hat Soundblaster Setup

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] Red Hat Soundblaster Setup
  • From: Rusty Minden <rminden@mail.cMAPSom>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:02:55 -0800

I am not quite that stupid I figure if they take no precousions I won't put
anything impotant on the server and I will back up anything that is. I use a
unique login at home enogh said.

My only concern was would it open myself up to spoofing from my home box.
For instance if they take control of my school acount and I log in can they
send any code to my box while I am connected? They have no real limmit as to
how many times I log into the acount. I have done so with 4 telnet sessions
at once. I do check for last time logged in, but that can be altered
correct?
Rusty