Re: [vox-tech] Audio suddenly broken

> Try shutting down completely and rebooting.  Some hardware doesn't get
> initialized properly during a warm boot.  I'd try this before anything
> else.

That was the first thing I did.. Power off and restart.

> Did you install any modules after setting up the kernel?

Erm... Not that I can recall!

> What's your lilo.conf look like?

boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt
timeout=50
default=linux
vga=ext
password=XXXXXXXXXX
restricted

image=/bzImage
        label=linux
        root=/dev/hda1

image=/vmlinuz-back
        label=linux-safe
        root=/dev/hda1

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.12-20
        label=linux-386
        initrd=/boot/initrd-2.2.12-20.img
        read-only
        root=/dev/hda1

Hrm... It looks like it was last modified on Nov 26th.
I wonder what did that?