[vox-tech] where is good place to learn how to use make file?

  • Subject: [vox-tech] where is good place to learn how to use make file?
  • From: "Chan Xan Huang" <bevis@ucdavisMAPS.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 16:07:07 -0800

i am new to make file and can't find any unix or shell book cover this
command deep enough.  so please some one provide a link or a web page that
talks about this topic in depth.

"Langauge is source of misunderstanding"
"what is essential is invisible to the eye"
http://www.i-rulz.com
ICQ #: 17764531