RE: Re: [vox-tech] Memry Trouble??

  • Subject: RE: Re: [vox-tech] Memry Trouble??
  • From: Rusty Minden <rminden@mail.coMAPSm>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 15:29:20 -0800

I kind of thought so. They tried to tell me my board was to sensitive. The
memory was 440BX 256MB SDRAM and I run an ASUS 440BX P2B board. In any case
I am working on sorting some data (long distance billing information) for
work and I needed more memory 128MB was just way to slow. With the 384MB it
works in about half the time. I.E. from 25 minutes to 12 minutes to run some
quries. The refresh rates are a lot better also. In the future I will not be
buying any Memory at Fry's I could have gone online and gotten a lot better
for less, but I had to get this project going and 25 to 45 minutes for
queries was driving me nuts. I am glad the wife allowed me to get the extra
memory for my christmas present. Now if I can only get the office to pay for
it that would be a mery christmas he, he, he :^)
Rusty