Re: [vox-tech] Memry Trouble??

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 11:08:05PM -0500, Roland Minden wrote:
> Interesting it is from Fry's and is the cheaper memory. I might need to go
> online and get the memory instead, bummer.

I was told they have a 14 or 15 day return policy on the cheap RAM.
However, the paperwork that I signed and the packaging both say 90-day
warranty.

If you cannot get it to work (try re-seating it) then I would return it
or sell it for just under the sale price that you bought it. About the
only thing I can add is that the saleman said the ram, although good,
will not work on every motherboard.