Re: [vox-tech] Creative Dxr3

Since writing that first e-mail I have done a little more web site searching.  It's
seems that OMS, which can be gotten from linuxvideo.org, supports the Creative Dxr2 @
full hardware decoding.  Anyone know how close the two chipsets are?  (That is the
Dxr2 and Dxr3) I know that Windows won't allow you to substitute drivers as I
discovered attempting to set-up a Dxr2 on my brother's box.  Also, if anyone is using
OMS, does it actually play commercial DVD's or are there still issues with CSS?  The
site was rather vague.  Thanks a lot.

Patrick