Re: [vox-tech] Creative Dxr3

/. once reported a company planning on developing its own linux drivers
(sigma online?  sigma systems?  sigma media?  sigma something...).  you
might want to search their archives for +sigma +dvd.

one of the comments was that creative labs use the same chipset, so it'll
prolly be supported too.

did they actually start?   prolly.

are they going to release it?  prolly not until the de-css court battles are
over.  why open yourself up for legal trouble when you can have someone
take the bullet for you?

that was the first time anyone used the word "guru" in the same sentence as
my name.  very cool.   :)

pete

On Fri 15 Dec 00,  1:27 PM, Patrick Lickiss said...

--
Just upgraded to Woody?  Don't have permission to run X?             linux
In Xwrapper.config, change allowed_users from root to console.         -