[vox-tech] Creative Dxr3

This message is mainly for Peter, who seems to be the DVD guru, but help
from anyone would be great.  I've decided that I need to get DVD set-up
on my computer.  I took a look at the DVD HOW-TO and have started messing
around with LiViD and some other programs.  It seems to me(and correct me
if I'm wrong) that most of the stuff out there only supports software
decoding.  This isn't really a problem, but I would feel a little better
if the decoder card that I spent money on was doing something other than
just taking up a PCI slot.  Does anyone know if there have been any
advances in support for hardware decoding, specifically the Creative Labs
Dxr3?  Thanks for your time.

Patrick