Re: [vox-tech] gimp question

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] gimp question
  • From: Jan Wynholds <jcwynMAPSholds@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:43:23 -0800

My 2 cents:

I have used TCM (toolkit for conceptual modeling) to
do flow charts, diagrams, etc.  It is fairly easy to
use (from d/l to completed chart took me about 30
mins).  And it exports to EPS, LaTex, PS, and PNG.

Granted, this is is the _only_ software of this type
that I have used, because it solved all my problems so
fantastically.  Maybe the others that were mentioned
in this thread work great, but I'll stick with TCM
until I find a good reason not to.

-Jan