Re: [vox-tech] cdrecord problems

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Jan Wynholds wrote:

> Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:37:09 -0800 (PST)
> From: Jan Wynholds <jcwynholds@yahoo.com>
> To: vox-tech@franz.mother.com
> Subject: Re: [vox-tech] cdrecord problems

you conveniently ignored my question about whether you've searched deja or
not.  lucky for you, i checked.

it seems as if this particular cdr has a very low life expectancy.  a couple
of people had the same problem you describe.  the temporary fix was to clean
the internal lens.  the long term fix is to buy a better drive.

jan, deja is your friend.

peter