[vox-tech] cdrecord problems

  • Subject: [vox-tech] cdrecord problems
  • From: Jan Wynholds <jcwynholds@yahooMAPS.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:28:51 -0800

Hey all!

Great meeting last week.  It was _very_ interesting,
and I plan on going again next time.

Anyhoo...

I have been struggling with cdrecord to get a cd
burned.  I have downloaded the latest version I can
find (1.10a07), and now I can actually perform a
complete dummy burn on the command line.  But, when I
actually try to write data in a real burn, I get an
error roughly like:

FIFO had 128 puts and 0 gets.

Is this an indication of a conflict?  Why would a
dummy burn work, and a real burn fail?  Can anyone
throw me a bone here, I am pulling my hair out.

-Muchas Gracias!

Jan