Re: [vox-tech] My delete key doesn't work, my delete key doesn'twork

Re: [vox-tech] My delete key doesn't work, my delete key doesn'twork

i haven't been following this thread, but he prolly meant:

        stty erase ''

to immediately map the backspace key to backspace+erase.

note you may or may not need to issue a control-v before pressing the
backspace key.  that escapes whatever meaning it had before you issue the
command.

pete