Re: [vox-tech] voodoo 3

Pete,
        2.4.0-testX kernels have DRI v1.0 in them.  Most versions of
XFree86 4 that I've used need the DRI v2.0 modules which come with the
XFree source code.  At least, the spiffy, _working_ CVS builds that I run.

So when you're building the kernel, _don't_ build the DRI manager into
it...  Don't even build it as a module, the wrong hooks get set.

http://dri.sourceforge.net/ has good info and howtos.  Try checking it
out...

-- Geoffrey