Re: [vox-tech] New Laptop

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Jay wrote:
> I'm thinking about buying a brand new laptop, $3000 range.  I'll probably run
> RH6.2 on it.  Any suggestions?

I'm delighted with my Dell Inspiron 5000--*sweet* machine.  Then I went to
Tuxtops.com and ordered their custom install disks for the Inspiron
5000--best $20 I ever spent.  Utterly painless install; set up everything
right including the optional peripherals and suspend-to-disk.  I couldn't
be happier.

--nicole twn

***
"Do not recycle this recycling box."--sign on my lab's (cardboard) recycling box