Re: [vox-tech] Re-assigning Partitions

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] Re-assigning Partitions
  • From: "Doug Huckaba" <mrdoug@2xtreme.nMAPSet>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 15:35:25 -0800

I can speak for vmware, I purchased it a year ago and use it about every
day. When you run the install script, it will default to /usr/local/bin, but you
can change it to your hearts desire (without paying for it later ;-).

I think staroffice wants /opt but it's been several versions since I tried.

-Doug