Re: [vox-tech] netscape bookmark.html

the only other browser i use is lynx, and i don't keep bookmarks for it.
(don't know how, and not very interested.  ;) ).

i am curious if something like mozilla rewrites the bookmarks.html file.
another really annoying thing is the "personal toolbar" in the bookmarks.  i
keep deleting and it keeps coming back and back and...

pete