Re: [vox-tech] Linux and exceed

Not to undermine your knowledge, but when you type:

   stty erase ^H

do you actually press Ctrl-H to generate the code or do you type Shift-6
followed by H?  (I must ask this question since it's important to this
situation and I don't know whether you know this or not.)

Another question.  If you type:

   stty erase <Ctrl-v><Backspace>

you say you get

   stty erase ^[[3~

After typing this, does your backspace work (before you put the
code in the startup script)?  And when you put the code in the startup
script, do you actually press <Ctrl-v><Backspace>, copy & paste, or type
out ^[[3~?

> I think exceed lets me change the hex that is sent from the keyboard, what is
> the hex for ^H and ^?

^A = 0x01
^B = 0x02
^C = 0x03