Re: [vox-tech] Redhat graphic login

Jessica said:
> Definetly one of my most used programs.

I never use it anymore. :)  I'm an X junkie.  Why not just have
four 80x24 terminals on the screen at once?  And THEN, have 9 viewports
full of them!  Or why not 24 viewports?

Ok... >I< do 9 viewports.  Mike Simons does 24.  It's amazing to watch
him try to work.  "Where'd I put that window?" :)

-bill!
ALT-Arrow is a nice way to pan around viewports, by the way.
If you haven't tried Sawfish yet, do it.  The shortcuts config is kewl