[vox-tech] Redhat graphic login

  I just installed Redhat 6.2 with the graphic login enabled. I know that
we can use the command line login prompt to login as that's how the Linux
boxes work on some computers in my school. My question is, how could I
change the graphic login to command line login? I hope I don't need to
reinstall Linux... ;-)

birdchan