Re: [vox-tech] calling all debian users with a voodoo 3

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] calling all debian users with a voodoo 3
  • From: Geoffrey Herteg <gherteg@valinMAPSux.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:57:43 -0700

Pete,
        Other than using the XFree 4 debs from woody, have you gone to
http://linux.3dfx.com/ and checked out their docs yet?
        My box at work runs Woody and XFree 4 with DRI 2.0 on 2.2.18pre16
(you need the agpgart device)...  If you want to still use Potato and
XFree 3.3.6, I think 3dfx's web site still has the VooDoo 3 server.
        I never did find anything through 'capt'...

-- Geoffrey