[vox-tech] glcanvas on xforms.

  • Subject: [vox-tech] glcanvas on xforms.
  • From: Xinghua Zhong <zhongq@cMAPSs.ucdavis.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:06:26 -0700

hi, I have a problem completely install xforms in linux.
the linux are using MesaGL.  so the linux version of xforms didn't provide
the glcanvas functions in its object file.
now I have installed MesaGL in my linux. I want to use glcanvas opon
xforms.  the document tells me to extract the object files, then add a
"-lGL" option to link the gl library.  I don't really know how to start.
now I have only libforms.so.0.89 and the makefile and the mkconfigure
file.
how can I deal with this problem?
Thankx.