Re: [vox-tech] request for help: cvs

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] request for help: cvs
  • From: Ricardo Anguiano <anguiano@cs.ucdavMAPSis.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 10:33:05 -0700

I find the info pages reasonably clear.  This appears to be a copy on
the web:

        http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs/doc/cvs_toc.html

There is a link to more documentation here:

        http://www.loria.fr/cgi-bin/molli/wilma.cgi/doc

There is even more documentation here:

        http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs-index.html

-Ricardo

Peter Jay Salzman <p@belial.ucdavis.edu> writes:

> dear all,
>
> it's high time that i learn how to use cvs.  the man page is hopeless, and
[...]