Re: [vox-tech] request for help: cvs

> Being new I can ask silly questions. What is cvs?

Concurrent Versioning System.  It's a system in which source code is
stored.  People who need to edit the code check it out, make changes,
and then commit those back to the system.  It keeps track of who made
what changes, and people can rollback to previous version.

I did a quick web search for the phrase "how to use cvs" and got
a few links.  One looks promising:

  http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/mm5/misc/cvs.html