Re: [vox-tech] Flat Panel and Linux

The problem sounds like you have another instance of X Window
running.  Try one of the following two:

   1. Boot into X with the new configuration.  Now the first instance
      of X should run with the new configuration.

   2. Or, start X like this:

         startx -- :1

      That allows a second copy of X to run.

We may have to try a few more things before we get the system running, so I
hope you don't have to do disk swapping everytime you boot Linux...

-Mark

---
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/