Re: [vox-tech] vox-tech will be on mail-archive.com

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] vox-tech will be on mail-archive.com
  • From: Richard Cook <MAPSrcook@llnl.gov>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:13:59 -0700

If our list gets archived on this web site, I hope we all realize that
our list will begin to get spammed.  I've seen it happen on other
lists.  :-|  The spammers love those web interfaces.
I think having a public archive is worth the extra spam, however.

--
email: rcook@llnl.gov          Rich Cook, Mail Stop L-551 Bldg-3577
Rm-1000