Re: [vox-tech] power supply

Sorry I came in late on this, but you can simply check the amperage
output of the power supply, which should be on a label on it, and do the
same for each peripheral and sum them up, then compare.  If amperage of
power supply is insufficient, problem may occur.  If not, no problem
will occur (assuming you included all draws on power supply).  Caveat:
I am not an EE.  :-)

--
email: rcook@llnl.gov          Rich Cook, Mail Stop L-551 Bldg-3577
Rm-1000