Re: [vox-tech] power supply

You're welcome, Pete!  :)

Honestly, I've never ran into any problems with power.  I just recalled an
article about power being a problem if a system doesn't boot after adding
new peripherals.  I think you're safe if you don't run all of them at the
same time like you suggested.  (If someone, like Mark or Jeff, knows
better, let us know!)

I have 4 devices in my system (cd, rw, 2 hd) & floppy.in my main system
that uses a 250W PS, and it's fine.

FL