Re: [vox-tech] filtering the lists?

heh.  mark, i am the king of procmail.  :)

but seriously, that sidesteps the major issue, which is the waste of
bandwidth by our list having 2 bounced messages plus 1 received mesasge for
every message sent.  i don't mind high bandwidth, but i do mind if the
majority is going to be bounced messages.

plus, the poor souls who are on modems.  i don't mind pressing the d key.  i
just don't want to be downloading 50 bounced messages a day, which procmail
and mail reader filters can't help with.

also, don't forget that all those bounced messages are getting archived now.

pete