Re: [vox-tech] vox-tech _IS_ archived! Here's the URL!

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] vox-tech _IS_ archived! Here's the URL!
  • From: William Kendrick <MAPSnbs@sonic.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:25:24 -0700

> Is there any way we could setup a filter, so that all @franz.mother.com's
> become @lists.lugod.org?  It seems wrong to be constantly seeing franz, when
> we're theoretically ISP independant.  Not to mention, it'll be a *real* pain
> to have to browse *two* archived lists and try to follow threads between them.

I think both will be archived simultaneously.  If they are, I'll ask
mail-archive.com to drop the @franz.mother.com list.  If not, I'll
ask if they can combine the two.

I think the only difference between them right now is one (franz) started
a little earlier (like, 2 messages earlier ;) ) than the @lugod.org one.