Re: [vox-tech] vox-tech _IS_ archived! Here's the URL!

Re: [vox-tech] vox-tech _IS_ archived! Here's the URL!

> I only see one message - and I know there were follow-ups.

Psst.. Actually, for some reason, vox-tech is in there twice.
Once for "@lugod.org" and the other for "@franz.mother.com".

The "mother.com" one has a few more messages, including the parent
of the one you see on the "@lugod.org" archive.

Give the site some time to archive messages as they come in. :)