Re: [vox-tech] beeping linux (and star trek)

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 12:04:09PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> very impressive, micah!   thanks for the cool tip!
>
> micah, can you put your program on your website (and remind me of the url,
> it's something like cowanbox.org?).  i'd really like to download it and play
> with it for awhile.
>
> an impressed pete!

Well, my site's not up, currently.  I'll see if I can post it to a very
"unofficial" site - I do have some space at work I could post it at.

I'll post it at http://www.workspot.net/~cylence - but consider it
strictly in "alpha" at this point.  I'll ping the list when I've got
it up, OK?

Micah