Re: [vox-tech] beeping linux (and star trek)

Re: [vox-tech] beeping linux (and star trek)

very impressive, micah!   thanks for the cool tip!

micah, can you put your program on your website (and remind me of the url,
it's something like cowanbox.org?).  i'd really like to download it and play
with it for awhile.

an impressed pete!