2010 Aug 30 18:11

Re: [vox-outreach] Software Freedom Day (and vox-outreach)

On 08/30/2010 04:30 PM, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 07:12:13PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
>>
>> PS... SFD is Sat. Sept. 18th this year...
>
> Ok, no response from anyone for Software Freedom Day, so I
> guess I'll try to go it alone and do a small demo at the
> Davis Food Co-Op that afternoon.
>
> I'm also still curious... does anyone out here care if we
> kill the 'vox-outreach' mailing list, and simply use the
> general discussion list, 'vox', for this kind of discussion
> and planning?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -bill!

I guess the question is if we discuss such things on the general list
will it annoy users to the point they want to drop their subscription.
Seems like somewhere to discuss minutia is good but if it's really under
utilized its a toss up.

Thanks,
Alex